My Beautiful & Lovely Life

+m o t h e r h o o d | l i f e h o o d | c h i l d h o o d | k i t c h e n h o o d | m a m a h o o d | w i f e h o o d | s e l f h o o d | m u s l i m h o o d | f a m i l y h o o d

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Raya - Day 3

Me & My Love
On the 3rd day of Raya, we spent the whole evening at our bro's house.. so all the piccas were captured there.. lots of photos but then i just managed to upload few coz Arsyad won't allow me to do so.. heh~ so enjoy our big family's photos.. :D

Me, My Love & My Precious..
Sleeping with the moo~
Mama & Arsyad
Me & My Lovely Sistas.. same ke?? hehe..
Me, Sistas & SIL..
Parents wif anak2 yg bermcm2 ragam..haha
Families

Anak2 buah yg cute mute.. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© 2011 My Beautiful & Lovely Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena