Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Made this apam rose last 2 days. I used to bake it in the oven, but this time around I tried to steam it. Luckily, it turns out well. Hehe. So, here is the easy peasy recipe:-
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon rose essence
- 1 3/4 flour (or self raising flour)
- red color
- Whisk the egg and sugar using the mixer smpai kembang. Klau pkai tgn, pukul sekuat hati. Haha
- Add in the rose essence
- Then, put in the flour and mix well
- Divide it into two colors
- Apply some oil dekat loyang tu kay and marble la adunan tu.
- Steam it for about half an hour. Make sure tutup penutup ngan kain yg bersih.
Selamat mencuba. :-)