My Beautiful & Lovely Life

+m o t h e r h o o d | l i f e h o o d | c h i l d h o o d | k i t c h e n h o o d | m a m a h o o d | w i f e h o o d | s e l f h o o d | m u s l i m h o o d | f a m i l y h o o d

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ikan Pemanggang Ajaib

Beli pemanggang ajaib dah lama jugak, tapi baru berkesempatan pakai.. and the first thing I masak guna pemanggang ajaib ni of coz la ikan percik, favorite hubby tersayang.. memang senang and cepat.. nak cuci pon senang je compared dengan pakai oven nak kene bersih kat dalam tu kan..

Pasni bleyla try buat roasted chicken plak.. In fact nak menggoreng dalam pemanggang nk pon boleh, takdela kotor dapur kan terpercik minyak sana sini.. Sangat suka pemanggang ni.. Kalau la pemanggang dalam sedikit, bolehla buat kek kat dalsm tu kot.. hehe
Inilah hasilnya..

6 comments:

  1. saya pun ade pemanggang ni..hihi belum rasmi lg..best ek guna die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku pun ada beli.mmg sgt best.bakar ayam sedap..ayamnye x kering juicy...aku skg klu nak bakr aje msti gune ni...goreng telur pun...hehe...xyah gune minyk.masok sosej pun aku gune ni...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is one of the ѕo much sіgnificant info fοr me.

    Аnԁ i am glad reading your artiсle. But ѕhould statеment on
    sοme general issues, The web site taste is
    iԁеal, the aгticles is in point of fact great :
    D. Goοd аctivitу, сheers

    Check out my web-ѕitе - galaxys3.fr
    Visit my web page :

    ReplyDelete
  4. May it be for personal or gift-giving purposes, buying a pearl necklace is
    something not to be shrugged upon, considering that its popularity has
    paved the way for pearl frauds and shenanigans to become widespread and rampant.
    Hence, many people usually choose this gemstone for wedding and engagement
    rings. With the increasing costs of outside activities, many adults are turning to crafts for something to occupy their minds and otherwise idle hands.


    My website elephant necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most importantly, the bassinet needs to have a
    wide, sturdy base. Recently, I discovered that bassinets
    were being offered in non-traditional styles,
    such as round, and I am sooo jealous that I have already had my three babies,
    and being recently divorced, don't know if I will have any more children that would need such a piece. The ones that do are typically not comfortable for either you or your babies.

    Stop by my homepage - Www.Telarum.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2011 My Beautiful & Lovely Life, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena